Monday, February 26, 2018

May Spring Bring Her Blessings...

Today's featured card turned out so cheerful that I believe I'm going to have to repeat it.  This is the first chance I've had to use the stamps I received from Unity Stamp Co as my prize for being one of the selected 52 Growing In Unity 2018 gals.



From the Unity KOM 4/16, Without Fear, Without Limits, I used the two Copic colored images.  The multi layers and miscellaneous die cut were added to a peach colored card base.  I selected the sentiment to be somewhat generic so this card could be used for all occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today to see the featured card and for following my work here and on my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment