Thursday, March 1, 2018

Let's Welcome LeAnn's World 101 ~ Digital Stamps

I'm happy to announce a new digital stamping Etsy store
LeAnn's World 101

and today we are celebrating the Grand Opening! 

Be sure to join the Facebook Inspiration Group (LeAnn's World 101) to pick up your free image of "Kitty" (today only) and chances to win other images.


I have accepted a position on the Design Team so you will be seeing more of LeAnn's images on my blog postings.

For today's posting of Kitty, I selected shades of green with the upcoming Lucky Month of March. She is stamped on 110# card stock and Copic colored, then fussy cut.  The Kraft card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  The bottom plaid green layer was die cut using a Spellbinder Rectangle die.  I then added a horizontal cut strip of hunter green and gray lace at the top and bottom of this strip.  I added several foam dots to the back of the colored image before attaching her to the card base.  I love that she has on her Christian cross necklace!  I added black washi tape that has small gold crosses on it - and die cut them into two sizes of arrows using the Maya Road Arrow Dies. Then just a few light green dots of bling and a special sentiment for the new designer  ~ You Got This Girl!

Wishing you the very best of luck LeAnn on your new adventure! 

Thank you for stopping by today and also visiting my Facebook site, Not Just Scraps.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment