Wednesday, July 31, 2019

One Shell of a Good Time

Today, I would like to share with you a card made using Whimsy Stamps, Digital Stamp, 'Curly'.  He's a great little summer image both for cards and scrapbook pages as he certainly looks like many of our sons or grandsons with their innocent beach 'finds'!


I used a 6x6 card base to show all of Curly's many activities.   I sized and printed him holding the baby octopus on 110# Neenah card stock.  After coloring with Copic markers, I hand cut the image and laid it aside.  I used a 'Window to the Ocean' die on the light blue matted piece over a bubble stamped image on navy paper. The outside edge is die cut with my Tattered Lacey Squares die.  I re-cut the window die on a piece of green to have extra sea weed to add around the edge of the sea window frame.

I typed the sentiment out so it was one continuous line, and die cut a couple of misc shells to add for additional dimension.  After I assembled the parts onto the card base, then I added the tiny google eyes to Curly and the organza ribbon with the fish charm for the finishing touches.

I hope you enjoyed this card and that you will follow me if you aren't already.  Your comments are always welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam




1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Pam - a fabulous card. Love how you have created all the wee details behind the fun image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete