Wednesday, July 24, 2019

If You Close Your Eyes While Eating Ice Cream....

The Calories Never Count!


Sending out a very special Happy Birthday to one of my special girlfriends, Cheryl, today!  This was a fun image to color and perfect for a hot July birthday in the sunny south!  

The image is stamped on Neenah 110# and colored with Copic markers .  I used the My Favorite Things Scalloped Stitched die for the image.  I stamped the sentiment on a yellow patterned paper and used the same die, cutting it down to the size I needed to make the A2 sized card.

Thank you for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

Copics Used: Butterfly: BV11, BV13, Ice Cream Cone: E23, Ice Cream: E53 & E55/RV00 & R10, Hair: Y06, Y21, Y42, E13, Dress: YG25, YG23, YG03, Ruffle: BG53, Chair: G05, RV66


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam - and thanks for the tip about eating ice cream with your eyes shut ;)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete