Tuesday, July 30, 2019

And They Lived Happily Ever After

Today I would like to share the commissioned card I just completed for a special 50th Wedding Celebration.

For the card I selected Art Impressions, Love Birds (AICS27).


After coloring the stamped image with Copic markers, I took   several circle dies and laid them over the image to find the 
size to make a perfect moon. With the right die and the stamped image I made a separate mask of the couple and the moon, and then used several shades of blue oxides to make the dark sky. 

For the colored image, I used Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Rectangle Die and mounted it on a navy blue card base.  I made the sentiment on the computer because I wanted the sentiment to span the bench. The stitched clouds are from the Gina Marie Designs Sky Items die set, completing the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Your comments are always welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

Copics Used: Umbrella & Her Hat: B21, B41, Her hair: E23, E25, Her Coat: R01, R20, R21, Her boots, E21, Skin E50, His Hat & Pants: W1, W2, His Skin: E50, His Coat: E21, E23, E45, His Shoes: E23, E25, Bench: E70, E71, E74, Grass: YG63

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam - love the way you computer generated the sentiment, and the moon is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene, Pamela. The moon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete