Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Beauty of the Apple

For one of the weekend card challenges, our word prompt was 'juicy'.  I remembered I have the DoveArt Apple Branch stamp... those big red apples sure looked juicy to me!

Here's my finished card, and then a few details about it. 


I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic Markers for coloring (referenced below).  I used the Memory Box Wonky Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die set for both the image and the matting onto the A2 size card base.  

The sentiment stamp that I used is a very old red rubber stamp with no identification of the manufacture of Robert Schuller's famous quote.   However,  it's perfect with the Apple Branch and to finish off my card for this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used: Leaves, BG90, BG93, BG96, Apple R17, R24, R14, R27, R29, YR24
Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love this gorgeous card Pam - that image is stunning and I love your colouring of it, and the quote fits perfectly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete