Saturday, July 20, 2019

Petals for the Pittman ~ Day 8

Today will complete the week long postings of the cards I made for the Petals for the Pittman's fundraiser.  These special 18 cards are for sale and all the proceeds will go straight to the Pittman's.   The fundraiser and campaign are far from over; I will be popping back in with a few other promotional postings to keep you updated.  If you haven't purchased your digital package ~ now IS the time!  Both of the digital packages are PACKED with images AND sentiments.

My last two cards come from two different companies.  The first image was donated by  Stamplorations ~ it is a lovely floral arrangement with a coffee mug.



The second image was donated  by Mo Manning of  Mo 's Digital Pencil.  Aren't these poppies beautiful!
   

I have had a lot of fun making these cards during my recovery from recent back surgery.   Offering them for sale with all the proceeds going to the Pittman's is just a small way of adding a few extra dollars that might help them.  Click HERE to see the entire album and pick up one card for $3.75 or 3 for $10, plus shipping.

Click HERE to go to the Polka Dot Orchard Etsy Page and purchase set ONE or TWO of the digital Petals for Pittmans.

Click HERE to make a donation straight to the GoFundMe page for the Pittmans. 

Thank you so much for your support at any level.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

11 comments:

  1. Pam, this is an awesome card. I love the way you combined the background paper with your images that is colored perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, Sometimes I do start with the background papers. It is easier to match the Copic markers that way. But I want to try to stay true to flower colors too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Linda. I so enjoy my coloring time.

      Delete
  2. You have done an amazing job with your cards. I’m hoping they all sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie - It's been great therapy for me during my recovery to be able to help someone else.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! The papers are perfect and beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards Pam - I particularly love the poppy card. I do hope they all sell for you and the Pittmans.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea; to sell the physical cards! So creative and generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well we all 'like' to sell our cards, just not everyone buys them. We crafters never understand that I guess. Everyone loves a handmade card, full of love... yet most will run to the corner to pick up a $1 special. Truly a blessing is those that get it!

    ReplyDelete