Monday, July 15, 2019

Petals for the Pittman's ~ Day 3

Let's Spread the News!

 Polka Dot Orchard has collaborated with an Amazing group of artist to bring TWO digital sets full of flowers and sentiments!

Check out these options...




Have you ever seen so many beautiful images?  Each of these have been drawn and donated just for the Petals for the Pittman's fundraiser.  Can you just imagine all the beautiful cards and other projects you can do with ALL these!

But Don't Wait ~ these are only available for a very short time!

Now I'd like to show you the image from A2Z Scrapbooking ~ available in Set TWO.  




These cards will be added to my album for the Pittman's Fundraiser also.  I invite you to pop over and see the cards I've created.  I'd love for you to purchase one or more ~ all the sales go to the Pittman fundraiser also! 

You can also make your donation straight to the Pittman's GoFundMe.

Thanks for caring about our fellow crafting buddy too!

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful cards. Love your coloring and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Pam - your different colourways are gorgeous
    I went and looked at the sets, and by the time I converted to $NZ, it would have been over $55 per set... the budget would not let me do that :(.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful heart you Have! And beautiful work as well! These sets are are wonderful! I feel some inspiration coming on...

    ReplyDelete