Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Perfect Paper Challenge

When I read the Perfect Paper Challenge on the Unity {Show&Tell} site, it didn't take me but about 30 seconds to know exactly which stamp and paper I wanted to use.  In my case, I had several 12  x 12 sheets of Red and Black  CHECKER BOARD cardstock left over from when I owned a scrapbook store many years ago.  Earlier this month, I was lucky enough to purchase part of the 12/18 KOM, Best Friend til the End, through the Unity Stamp Swap site.  I purchased the King, Queen and Knight Chess pieces along with two coordinating sentiments.  Perfect!



I stamped these on Ivory card stock and colored them with Copic markers. After playing around with the placement on the checkerboard ,  I decided to cut them apart.  I then coated each piece with Glossy Accents and left them overnight to dry.  



Here's the completed card and my entry into the challenge. 



Masculine cards are always hard, so I'm always thrilled when one turns out to be a good one.  I believe this one will be a repeat. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior.
Pam


1 comment:

  1. What a striking card Pam - love the glossy accents on the chess pieces!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete