Thursday, July 25, 2019

Christmas in July at Polka Dot Orchard

My friend Crystal Minkler has me learning all kinds of new things on the design team at Polka Dot Orchard.  It's always 'easy' when you know how to do something, but a stretch when you don't, right?  Posting to Instagram - easy peasy? Hmmm... took me months to get my account password sorted out!  So when Crystal wanted us to do an Instagram HOP, I'm thinking I can just sit this one out.  But I fell for the super cute Christmas digi's and made three cards.  How could I not try to figure this out?

Then the next road block... Several of the Design Team had conflicts with making our postings all live at the same time.  Well you know the saying...."there's an app for that".  Turns out there are several, but all have their quirks and limitations.  It was wonderful watching each team member work together to find the best solution for each device.  Did it all work?  Well... You will have to HOP through to see!  So I invite you to Instagram to SEE all the great cards created for Christmas in July! 

Here's our hop order:
Polka Dot Orchard Jessica ~ @polkadotorchard
Kim Van Zant Klinkovsky ~ @mykraftkloset
Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak ~ @bzscrapper
Narelle Fasulo ~ @stampedadventures
Larissa Collins Pittman ~ @muffinsandlace
Kristina Debord Hein ~ @ruok72
Esther Asbury ~ @estherasbury
Meghan Kennihan ~ @madebymeghank
Pamela J. Duncan ~ @handmadebypamspearls
Debra Davison ~ @djdavison814
Donna K Baes ~ @donnak.at.studio307
Alina Andreea Tanner ~ @alina_tanner
Jeanie Hays ~ @washihorsedesigns
Alina Florea ~ @alliellacraft
Judy Markowitz ~ @judymarkowitz
Crystal O. Minkler ~ @crystalominkler


Have FUN!

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm - 'fraid I don't 'do' hops, either blog or IG, so I will pass on this Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete