Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sweet Baby Love

Today's featured card was made using Whimsy's digital image of  Sylvia Zet's, Angie.  This sweet baby girl sitting on her own little puffy cloud is just waiting for you to add your creative touch to her.  The possibilities are endless!

Here's my version for today.


I printed my image on Neenah 110# Card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  The card base is 6" square, and the diamond stitched mat is 5" square.  The layers of stitched oval shapes were done with the  Gina Marie Design set (Stitched Rectangle).  The center belly strap was cut with a Spellbinder fancy edge border die, and a rub on applied after assembling the card.

I hope you will pop over to the Whimsy Stamps site today and see what wonderful products they have available, especially in the digital section.  I'd love to see how you'd use this image ~ I'll be looking for your posting on their Facebook page, Whimsy Stamps and Inspiraton.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:
Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Well, isn’t that just the cutest little image! I love your color choices! Such a great make! TFS

    ReplyDelete