Monday, January 28, 2019

U + Me = Love

Good morning from the western side of Lake Murray this Monday morning.  Hope you are staying all bundled up and warm.  As I viewed some snow photos yesterday from Canada, I was in awe at the beauty yet so thankful I live here in the south.  I'll just keep my view like this morning - the sky is pink and there is a very light fog on the waters of the lake as it completely still other than an occasional passing bird.  All God's locations, scenes and wildlife are such masterpieces!

Last week I enjoyed doing my five day series with Unity Stamps on Sharing the Love.  
I received so many heart-warming comments about my cards,  and will be gathering those to select the winners soon.  For those who have joined to follow my blog, thank you!  I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy my postings. 

Today's featured card is a super cute Digital image designed by Crissy Armstrong named, Penguin Valentine.  This image is available at the Whimsy Stamp site, under digital products - just click on the image name and the link will connect you directly to this product.  Here's my completed project, and then a few details about it if you would like to create one similar.


Now wouldn't you just love to receive this Valentine Card?  This one headed north earlier this month to New York for a card swap where I know it was received in love too. 

The image was printed on Neenah 110# card stock and Copic colored. {Reference Copics are listed below.} I added Red polka-dotted paper to the bottom 2/3rd of the black card base, then used one of the Stitched Scalloped Edge Dies from My Favorite Things, Die-namic Set for the V-shaped cut right below the colored image. A thin organza ribbon tied in a knot and a retro button of u + me added the finishing touches to this card. 

Thanks for stopping in today, and as always your comments are welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

Copic References:  Penguin: N0, N3, N5, N7, N8, YR30, E40, E41, R30/0  Beak/feet: YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30, 
                                   Hearts: R14, R27, R37, R01
Product References:

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest you’ve done! Love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the stitched edge die and polka dot paper! Beautiful coloring as always. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Nice coloring. Love penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Anyone would be pleased to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! An adorable start for a busy week.

    ReplyDelete