Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I'm Hooked On You...

One of the fun things with stamping is putting different sets together.  Most of the time, I don't buy a set specifically to go with another one - it is usually like a 'light bulb moment' when I realize  ~ oh yeah, this image would go with that other stamp I have. ~ 

My stamping buddy was here when  I received several small and slightly used Unity stamps from one of the Facebook sellers.  It had to do with fishing and we both got quiet a chuckle with the heart on the hook and the cute sentiment 'I'm Hooked On You' (KOM 12/13).  Before I could get the images stamped for storage, she said - "You know you should put that one with that Angie Girl that looks like she's a Ranger or on a Safari with this fishing set."  Hmm.... Off to pull Unity's  Maren Girl to combine for a cute Fishing Valentine Card that is a keeper for sure!  
Here's my completed card.


With so many family learning the joys of camping and the memories around the warm fireplace each night, this card is sure to be grabbed up quickly!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been making. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This will be posted on the following sites also:
Unity {Show & Tell}, Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Stamper's Swap Shop, Addicted to Card Making 2.0, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps.

Copic references are:  Tent W2 & W3,       Tree - E23, E25, G62, G43, G40   Flowers: Y17,     Heart: R05, R29,   Hat: YG61, YG93,  Hair: E31, E25,   Clothes: Y17, B12, B41, B95, B37   

Products used:




1 comment: