Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Starting 2019 With Prayer

How grateful I am that entering 2019 today, I am free to start this new year with prayer, knowing God is with me in all things.

I was so excited to see this sweet little angel in the list of Whimsy's new digital releases for January.  Here's the card I made featuring Angel Clove.


Angel Clove is a digital image from Whimsy Stamps ~ just click on his name and you'll be taken to the store for your purchase.  After printing the image on 110# Card stock, I used Copic markers** for coloring and a simple stitched square die for cutting close to the image, then mounted on dark brown paper.  The sentiment is by Stampendous and I used Cocoa Brown Memento Ink and a cream card stock, then mounted on aqua blue paper.  Setting those two aside for a moment, I took the 5 x 7 Kraft card base and added the same dark brown paper mat (4 3/4" x 6 3/4"), followed by the patterned paper mat (4 1/2" x 6 1/2").  Then using the Whimsy Straight Edger Die Set, I made the diamond stitched border strip out of the aqua blue paper.  This little set of stitched dies is one of my favorites!  You can add so many different combinations to your cards with this set in your stash!    I put the diamond strip horizontally in the middle, then added the sentiment and the angel image on top.  For the finishing touch, I used brown crochet thread to make the loopy bow and tied in a gold cross charm.

I hope you can check out ALL the new Digital Releases that Whimsy has to offer for January. In addition to the Crissy Armstrong and CC Design images we have been illustrating and offering, Whimsy will now be adding digital images of Sylvia Zet's work.  What an exciting year ahead to look forward to in the Whimsy World!

Thank you for stopping by today ~   I specifically picked the sentiment for today's card as my prayer for everyone reading my blog or seeing my cards for the new year.  May you truly be blessed!

Your comments are always welcome and sharing my blog with others is very much appreciated.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration, Passionate Paper Creations, Stampers Swap Shop, Stamp Junkies, Christian Card Makers, Karle's Passion, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps

**Skin, (0/R30),E0000, YR30, RV0000, E51, Hair: E31, E33, #55, #57, E15 & E37, Robe: Y21 & Y26, Halo Y28, Wings B000. Add Wink of Stella Clear to wings after card is assembled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment