Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Sweetheart ~ I Love You

Good Morning ~ I'm thinking this is the first day back to work and/or school for many ~ hopefully you have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas break and are ready to tackle the new adventures that await in 2019.

Today, I'm featuring a new January digital release from Whimsy Stamps, Sweetheart, by CC Designs.  I hope she will bring a little smile to you with her sparkles and bling!  


The image is printed on 110# card stock after I sized it to fit the desired card base size.  For this card I used a standard A2 white card base. I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma pencils. All of the four patterned strips in the background are from my scrap box.  (Time to use them or toss them, right?)  The heart dies are by Darice.  After getting the card glued down completely, then I added Diamond Stickles to the highlights of the balloons, her dress, the small heart in her hair, and the heart in the banner YOU.

I do hope you can check out the new Digital images in the Whimsy Store.  There are quite a few I'm sure you'd love to add to your library. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Your comments are always welcome and sharing my blog with others is very much appreciated.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment