Friday, December 28, 2018

Oh Fiddlesticks!

Another Birthday!!!

While we may not like to admit to our age, like my daughter in law that has be 27 for at least the last eight years... we almost always will become serious at some point and say how blessed we are and proud of every year of our lives. 

Today I'd like to share a special birthday card featuring Whimsy's Snowflake Wishes, by designer Marina Fedotova.   It also includes the Whimsy large Scalloped Doily Die, a miscellaneous Doily Die and the titles are from the Cheeky Sentiment Clear set by Deb Davis.


I made this card for our sweet Ms Pat who just turned 87 years young last week.  I admire her determination so much as each day her aches and pains make her tired and weary but nothing seems to get her down - she just keeps going and going.  Her caring heart overflows  with love and affection for so many - especially my Dad.  What a blessing she is to have in our family. 

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you will continue to visit and share my posting with others to help grow my blog following.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment