Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mouse Card Swap


Well HELLO there!  I've been missing my blogging, but after the retreat, I decided to take a few days off at the beach.  
So back to reality in the craft room, and sharing my cards.

One of the monthly swap cards that I signed up for in April was a card with a Mouse.  Fulling intending to use a House Mouse.... that stamp didn't make it in the traveling bags for the retreat.  
I did however borrow a stamp from a company I'd never heard of.  Today I'm sharing two cards using the Saturated Canary Stamp named Rattoullie.  Hmm... kinda different huh?  Guess that is what this big eyed sweet image is stirring up with her mouse friend!





Do you ever color two stamped images at one time?  This time I reversed the layers of her dress while coloring both together. Normally however, I seem to get sidetracked and finish one and not the other.  I really enjoyed using different dies on each card, giving them a totally different look.

Thanks for stopping by today - Your comments are always welcome!
Serving A Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment