Monday, May 14, 2018

Time for the Tassel

Another happy time in our lives - GRADUATION!
Might be your child, grandchild or just a friend of the family, 
but you still want that nice graduation card to drop in the mail or hand deliver.

This year I needed to make several for display and selling at THE GALLERY in Newberry, SC when I consign my cards. I had admired the Pop Up Cap card last year on Pinterest, and decided that would be the one I'd make several of for this year.
{Note: There are several patterns on Pinterest; so I won't repeat measurements here.}
This is the finished product and the next photos show just a few details.


I had found these small metal tassels, but the twisted yarn type tassel works also.


This is a very easy cut, score and fold card and you can see...


When folded it is the standard A2 size card, which really makes it a great card!


These can also be ordered by contacting me personally.

Thanks for stopping by today ~ may your day be blessed!
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment