Thursday, May 31, 2018

Happy Birthday to a Classic Guy


Almost two years ago, a friend of mine talked me into visiting the Friday night shag dances  ~ "Shaggin At The Shrine".  Although it had been many years since my beginner lessons, I was anxious to meet new friends in a safe environment.  
I can't begin to tell you what a great adventure that open door has become!  
And that's how I met Dave ~ who is celebrating 70 years young today!
Last Friday we celebrated his special day with a tremendous spread of food, lots of great tunes, and even a pair of crutches with black balloons!
Today's featured card is what I made for Dave using Unity Stamp Company's, Slowly Turning Classic by artist Tierra Jackson.



The stamped image was colored with Copic markers, matted with gray cardstock as well as the coordinating sentiment.  In the stash of masculine papers, I was thrilled that the chevron pattern looked just like tire treads!  Black flat back pearls are on the bottom and the twine is tied with a wooden star.  

Yes DAVE, you are our star on Friday nights.... always telling us the upcoming events and always pulling us together for the traditional group shot.  Thank you sir, for all you do for us!


Thank you for stopping by today to enjoy my work with me.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment