Monday, May 21, 2018

Monthly Envelope Challenge ~ Cheers

As I have written several times before, the card swapping group that I am in does a monthly 'envelope' challenge.  Everyone receives the same envelope of goodies from the monthly hostess and must use some of all the items and we are allowed to add two items.  

Our May Hostess, Cindy, sent out these supplies for this month's challenge.

Quite an assortment of supplies!  We are always grateful when things coordinate too.  Here is my finished product ~ 


I used the green flower to die cut the bottle top and glasses, the white flower for the wine in the glasses and the circle tag to die cut the smaller tag.  The piece of string is inked and used to tie on the tag. I scored the tag to make a wine bottle tag, and used part of the decorative paper for a collar which I finished off with the pink ribbon blow.  I also added Diamond Stickles inside the wine glasses for extra sparkle and finished with adding the sequins that were included.

It was a great project ~ I wonder what you would do with those same supplies?

Thank you for stopping by today - 
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment