Friday, May 4, 2018

Mother's Day Flower for You!

Today's featured card is one sweet little fellow bringing flowers to you for Mother's Day!


The image is a Whimsy stamp, Flower for You,  by designer Crissy Armstrong.  After stamping and Copic coloring, I used the Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and matted with black card stock.  The colorful strip is also matted with black and both are mounted on a yellow A2 size card base, along with the Mother's day sentiment.

Every time I use this stamp I think about my grandson Benjamin on his first visit to my lake home. 


Guess we all have a soft spot for sweet gifts from our babies. 

Thank you for stopping by today - your comments are appreciated.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment