Thursday, May 3, 2018

Happy Mother's Day Collage

Today featured card is a digital image from Gracielle Designs.  The set is called Dear Friends and this image is the Floral Collage.



After Copic coloring, I used the Pink & Main Stitched Rectangle dies and mounted on a light green 6 x 6" card base.  Although it's not showing up well in the photo, the centers are coated with Diamond Stickles.

This card is for sale at The Gallery in Newberry, SC where I consign some of my cards.  If you are local to this area, I'd love for you to pop in to see my display and all the other local artist's work that is for sale.  The Gallery is located one block away from the historic Newberry Opera House.

Thank you for stopping by today ~ your comments are welcome.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites: 

No comments:

Post a Comment