Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Add A Little Western Touch

Today's featured card is the Whimsy Stamp Company, Country Style by DoveArt.  
This line of stamps are very detailed and really take a lot of concentration to follow to completion.  But when done ~ it is well worth the extra time to me.


After Copic coloring I used a simple stitched circle die on the colored image and then a straight edge circle die for the matting.  I matched the card background with the color of the blanket, then mounted a frayed edge piece of burlap and the image.  I used my thread to make a rope and secured just above the red coordinating button.  The 'tread' in the button is actually a thin piece of the background paper... one of my scrapbooking tricks!

Since this turned out to be 5 1/2 x 6", I also made a coordinating chocolate brown envelope.  This card is now at The Gallery, in Newberry for sale, and is also one that can be special ordered. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I always appreciate your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment