Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Live Life in Full Bloom

Today's featured card was used as a birthday card but is generic enough that it could have been sent for encouragement, graduation, or even a wedding.

The image is Prefer to Smile, a Unity Stamp by designer Angie Blom. 

After Copic coloring I added yellow metallic ink over the dots to add some sparkle and then used the Gina Marie Double Stitched In and Out Oval die set. I used a coordinating multi dotted paper for the background and mounted the completed project on an A2 card base. I purposefully didn't add any ribbon or additional items as I wanted the focus to be completely on the single yellow rose.

Thank you for stopping by today ~ I welcome your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment