Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sit Down....

Do you ever color an image and love how it turns out.... but then you just can't seem to find the right sentiment to go with it?  You know, everything you put with it either is too mushy, boring, or just plain wrong.

Well that is what happened to me with this image from C.C. Designs.  It's a DoveArt (DA1006-discontinued) older image that I stamped and colored a couple of months ago.  And then I ran across this sentiment from Cas-ual Friday Stamps, Hot Coffee Set and remembered the cat!   

Oh yes!  I think we have a match! 


The heart die frame was gifted and the background paper has a soft tint of purple that works well with the purple cardstock frame.  I also inked the sentiment edge with the same shade of purple. It all pulled together nicely.

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 63 ~ Add an Animal 

QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 444 

Scribble Designs ~ May 

Country View ~ May ~ Cats & Dogs 

Crafts Galore Encore ~ May 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 61 

 Pam’s Pearls


Copics

Cat: E29, E27, E25, E15, E13, Paws & Mouth: N2, N4, N6

Products

Discontinued


 


4 comments:

  1. What an hilarious card Pam I love it!! perfect pairing of the image and sentiment, and great use of colour too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Pam, and you are so right about the image and sentiment going perfectly together! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - this made me smile - thankyou! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant kitty stamp and beautifully coloured. The sentiment is a perfect match :)
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete