Friday, May 20, 2022

Pretty in Peach

Today I'm sharing Unity Stamp's Care and Hope Iris by Sandhya Iyer. 

I love this stamp image because it's large bold image makes a statement by filling the card with it's beauty. Like the actual iris, it stands tall and lovely no matter what color palette you select to color it. 


For this image I colored it with Copic markers R20, R21, and R22 and used G21, G24, G28, Y18 for the leaves and stem.  

I selected a burnt orange matting for the A2 card base.  Next I die cut the colored image with a simple oval die, using the largest one in the set that would fill the A2 card front.

For this card, I elected to stop here.  No sentiment, no bow, nothing else is needed.  It's perfect just like this.  

Inside the left cover I added...

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics

Iris: R20, R21, R22, Leaves: G21, G24, G28, Y18

Products



 


https://www.unitystampco.com/care-and-hope-iris/

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning image Pam, and so beautifully coloured, and I love the simple mounting to let the drama of the iris really stand out
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete