Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hey Little Wren...

Today I'm sharing the card I made this weekend for my Granddaughter's baby shower.  I've used one of the stamps from Stamping Bella package, Bundle Girls in the Sky.  I've also used the layout that Design Team member Tamibella posted on May 1st. 

So here's my take on that design adding things relevant to our family's event. 


 This sweet baby, due in July, will be my first Great-Grandbaby which makes me very excited. Her name will be Wren - thus the sentiment. I added the cross as we pray for her every day, before she even gets here.  I changed the stars to hearts since the families are so large on both sides!  She will be adored and loved by so very many.  

(Yes, spoiled rotten too!)

As a designer currently for six teams, I love to see others use my ideas and make their own cards. Don't ever feel you are copying ~ be inspired to make it your own. But do make it your own, that's what is important.  We're made differently for a reason and our talents are unique.  Be proud of yours! 

The inspirational posting ~ 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ May Challenge 

A Perfect Time To Craft ~ May Challenge 

Colorful Options ~ May Challenge ~ Pink 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge #46

 Pam’s Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat & Shoes: R81, R85, R56, Shirt: BG32, BG45, BG49, Star: Y13, Y15, Y18

Products




4 comments:

  1. Debra ~ ScrapsalotMay 17, 2022 at 8:45 AM

    Such a sweet card! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Pam! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! Such a sweet card! Love your take on Stamping Bella's card. Thank you for sharing at Colorful Options! We look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options DT
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous card Pam - and congratulations on the prospective great-grandparenthood! Love the way you have encouraged others to CASE your work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete