Tuesday, May 3, 2022

For Everyone's Safety

Recently I was able to purchase the My Favorite Things set 'Festive Old Friends' from one of the Facebook sellers.  Today I'm sharing the first one in the set - they are all just so cute and perfect for 'mature' birthdays.  I hope you'll enjoy each of them too!



 All of the set's are of course interchangeable with the sentiments and the characters.  They make a quick card since you are only coloring the little person.  I don't normally purchase dies for my stamps as fussy cutting is enjoyable to me.  But this was sold with the dies and I have to say they are so true to cut the image ~ it's amazing! Good Job MFT! 

I colored the lady with my Copics and just did a straight cut on the sentiment since it was quite long.  I used all scrap papers to make the card ~ The scrap paper had candles on the border so I trimmed the candles for the bottom and added the rest to the top over the blue scrap background strip.  Since it was a top fold card, I then completed the card with the pink organza bow. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards. 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

AAA Birthday ~ Challenge 37 ~ Let's Party! 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 173 ~ Happy Birthday 

AAA Cards ~ Game 214 ~ Birthday


 Pam’s Pearls

 

Products: 



5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Beautiful colouring, and I love the sentiment, it's so good! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabulous fun beautifully coloured image and brilliant sentiment made me smile thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is so funny, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love it! What a fun birthday card and the sweet lady and sentiment are just perfect together! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday bash. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete