Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Whipping It Up with Chef Gnome

Have you every gathered a collection of stamps that you liked and then wondered what got you started on that manufacturer? What image caught your eye? That's the case with today's  card.  

This adorable Chef Gnome is from KLM Digital Designs.  As I was browsing through my digital files I ran across this folder of about 15 gnome images and it was like opening a new Christmas present!   So if you've not heard of this digital design company - click over and check them out.



 Today's card was made for my very special friend Pam - 

the Other Pam...  The shy one who had never posted her cards when I met her through Facebook years ago. And now has grown into a comfortable card maker who proudly makes amazing cards and specializes in Punched Art work. She has blessed my life in so many ways.

I printed the Chef Gnome on Neenah 110 # card stock and used Copic shades N0-N9 for all the beard, pants, and shoes.  I used Copic W0 - W2 for the hat and jacket and W2 for his shadow.  Skin tones are always a personal choice and the plate color was selected to match the background paper. 

I added a simple black matting behind the sentiment and the image and then secured them to the background paper that was already on the A2 sized card base.  For the final touch I added the deep aqua ribbon on the fold and knotted it near the whisk. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 The Paper Shelter ~ #454 Happy Birthday 

The Perfect Time to Craft ~ Open Challenge ~ February 

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper Feb Challenge 

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge #206 

Di's Digi Challenge ~ Tic Tac Toe (blue/digi/sentiment)


Pam's Pearls

Products Used:





 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun image for a birthday card! The gnome holding a piece of cake is so awesome! Love your coloring and the background! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete