Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

Known to be the BIGGEST Card buying holiday next to Christmas ~ Happy Valentine's Day!  

One of the cutest stamps I own, Whipper Snapper's Fred & Ginger with an added Stamping Up Conversation Heart for the sentiment.



I've colored this image with Copic markers and I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for the beautiful edge.  

I hope your Prince Charming remembered you today and showered you with love and kisses!

 Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge #673 

Stinkin Inkers ~ Hugs & Kisses 

Shopping Our Stash ~ #438 Love is in the Air 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge #47 


Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:  Him: Y19, Y15, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, Her: RV17, RV19, V05, Flowers: RV17, RV05, YG17, YG01


Products Used:





 

 

3 comments:

  1. A cute card. How funny that I'm watching a Fred and Ginger movie right now. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image so fabulously coloured Pam, to create a delightful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete