Thursday, February 25, 2021

Heating Up the Kitchen

This past weekend I made this card to meet TWO challenges.  One was Christmas with Bling and the other was code word HEAT.  Hmm.... that took a little thought to mix the two together but here's what I came up with... 

I went to my Christmas stamps by C. C. Designs  ~ to a new stamp package I'd just received called Tiny Christmas where I knew there was a sweet little Mrs. Claus.



She is tiny - only about 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" but as cute as she can be... especially with her HOT dish of Christmas love!  She has a bit of shiny berries on her hat along with her glossy bell earrings and  glossy pearl bracelet. She's sure to catch Santa's attention! 

I'm thrilled that so many challenges include Christmas throughout the year to help build our stash! Hope you are working on yours!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 ABC Christmas Challenge ~ C/D (cookies/dessert) 

Fab N Funky ~ #512 Christmas

 Christmas All Year Round ~ C/D February (cookies/dessert) 

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper ~ February 

The Holly and the Ivy ~ Challenge #88 

Christmas with the Cuties ~ Challenge #46 

Merry Little Christmas Challenge ~ #31 ~ February 


 Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:

Hat & Dress: R24, R29, G17, G07, R20, Apron: G17, G00, Hair: N3, N5, Earrings, N3, B63, Dish, B63, E23, Shoes, N3, N5, Shadow, W3


Products Used:



 


7 comments:

  1. Very creative! The image is so cute and so is your card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie that image is Pam, and so beautifully used here
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas with the Cuties, what a joyful character on this gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us ABC Christmas Challenge - our themes this time are actually 'carols' and 'diamonds/diamante/glitter etc - fortunately your little sparkles fit in perfectly. Thank you for joining us xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge too - loving the design and colours. XX Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image and I love the sentiment you used! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete