Monday, February 1, 2021

Look Up and Find the Answers

Today I'm doing a double Design Team posting as now it's time for Jan's Digital Stamps February Release.  I am joining many talented ladies today to share our cards using so many new cards ~ it's very exciting!  

For my project card with Jan's Digital Stamps, I've selected her new release Up, Up and Away.  Here's my completed card and then the steps I followed to make it. 



I sized the image to about 2" x 3 1/2", printed it on Neenah 110 # card stock and then used my Copic markers for coloring.  Afterwards I fussy cut the image out and trimmed the tiny areas with a X-Acto knife. 

For the background I used the Pink and Main Sunny Cover Die and the C. C. Designs Winter Borders for the Silhouette trees. The sentiment is from the Up Up and Away package and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Nesting Labels 1. 

After securing the background dies to the card base, I added the sentiment and then added the main image.  I secured the basket at the bottom and added several rows of foam squares under the balloons for additional dimension. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ February 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge #36 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge #544 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

 

 Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:

Clouds: B60, Balloon: Multi Pen .50 Black, R24, R29, Y15, Y19, B45, G20, G43, Rail: Y28, Banner: G24, YG63, YG67, Basket: E35, E19, Y15, E53, E13, Glasses: E53, C2, Basket Blanket: YG91, YG93, YG95, Overalls: B45, B37, Shirt: R24, R29


Products Used:




Pink & Main

C. C. Design, Winter Border
i








2 comments:

  1. What a perfect adventure card! The balloon is colored so perfectly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun filled card, I like the scene/trees awesome job thanks for playing our All Occasion challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete