Friday, February 5, 2021

Beautiful Reasons

As an avid Blogger, each day I try to not only show you what I've been working on, but to give you a few details on how I make the cards along with links so that you may go purchase the products or look to see what else the manufacturer may have to add to your stash.  I love to teach others how to do crafty things as I am always willing to learn new things myself.

But every now and then, I come across a stamp in my endless supply that doesn't have any identification at all.  Those early purchasing stamp days of buy what is on sale, no matter what the quality is, surface to the top to say.... 'see - someone told you that you'd regret buying these one day.'

I'm still not sure I regret those purchases, they all have served a purpose along my crafting journey and some are still in fairly decent shape.  In fact today's stamp, this beautiful Hyacinth has no markings at all.  Yet it stamped beautifully and colored up nicely with my Copic markers.  I've paired it up with a sentiment from my 'leftover box', added a few matting pieces, and mounted on a Kraft card base with an organza ribbon. 

Looks like a pretty good card to me.  Just one I can't tell you where it came from ~ so enjoy it as is ~ just as there are so many treasures our world has to offer.  Many we discover along life's path, we don't know why they are in our journey or where they came from.  But they are beautiful reasons to be happy.  



 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Ellibelle's Corner ~ February Flowers 

Country View Challenge ~ 1st Signs of Spring 

Crafter's Cafe ~ February ~ Anything Goes 

Krafty Chicks Challenge #545, Week 1 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything Goes

 

 Pam's Pearls


Copics Used:   Flowers: BV00, BV02, B63, B66, Y19, BG0000, Leaves: YG61, YG91, YG95


 


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral creation, love the sketch and wonderful sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for linking up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card pam - you have really made that older stamp sing - I know what you mean b=about the quality of some of out original stamps!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Pam, so elegant! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Country View Crafts. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts!
    Take care and have a wonderful day! Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete