Saturday, November 30, 2019

Stacking Up the Merry Christmas Greetings!

AND... We're Off.... to counting down the days till Christmas with sharing card after card from my desk.  Hope I can keep up!

I'm starting off with a layout introduced at the 2018 Whimsy Retreat by Crissy Armstrong.  This Whimsy Stamps, is Crissy design of Penguin Holiday Squares and is available in clear stamps and also in digital.


These squares are just under 2", which make a great legal size card.  To get a quick card base, take your 8.5 x 11 card stock and cut 3" off the long size (8.5 x 8).  Then fold vertically.  I cut my background mat 7.5 x 7.  The images were colored with my Copic markers (referenced below) and the Merry Christmas sentiment is also a Whimsy stamp.  To complete the card, I used dusty rose crochet thread and a snowflake embellishment.  I also cut a white liner to go inside the card for writing. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  Please come back each day to see another new Christmas card.  I appreciate your comments also. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

Copics Used: Pinks: RV0000, RV21, RV32, RV34, RV91, RV93; Greens:  BG93, BG96, BG99;  Penguins & Polar Bear N0-N9

Products Used:













Whimsy Holiday Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment