Monday, November 25, 2019

Sending Hugs ~ Child's Get Well Card

Today I want to share with you a card I made during a card swap for a 'Child Get Well' Challenge.  

I selected one of the small angel images from the Penny Black set, MiMi's Christmas.


After stamping the single image on Neenah 110# card stock I used Copic markers for coloring. I used Gina Marie's X-Stitched Oval die for the image and her rectangle die for the sentiment.  I then  added the yellow star background using Altenew's Milky Way stencil.  

When you swap a card you never know where it's going or who's going to get it.  But I hope that the young child that receives the card loves this sweet Penny Black Angel and helps brighten their day. 

Thank you for stopping by today to see what I've been making.
 I appreciate your comments too.  

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

                 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam. Love that sweet image and how you have used it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete