Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Rainbow of Thank Yous

When a friend of mine asked me what kind of special thank you cards I could make for her, 
it didn't take me long to pull out several Gina Marie dies.

Here's a few of the finished cards, and a bit about making them. 


I used the Gina Marie Design's Flourish Open Center Background Die and a script Thank You with multiple solid color card bases.

 While this beautiful die is very detailed, it is my experience that I needed to use wax paper to get a good cut through the center. 


It's also important to look for hanging chads on the backs of any dies before applying to the card bases to ensure  a clean and beautifully finished product. They may be on the 'back' now, but go to glue that on your card base and BAM they will suddenly be showing on the front!

.


Be sure to check out the many great new stamps and dies on Gina Marie's website at WholesaleCraftingSupplies.com

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate your comments. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam








1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful set of cards Pam - love that they are essentially such a simple design, but so pretty with the detailed die cut
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete