Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Relax and Be Thankful

It's a short work week for many, yet that probably means cramming five days of work into three.  The food is flying off the shelves as all the favorite recipes are being pulled out to prepare for the large gatherings later this week.  Kids are excited about a few extra days off from school and many are already pulling out the Christmas decorations.

We are busy 'people' aren't we? 

I think that is one reason we are drawn to comfortable chairs.  That may sound silly, but aren't we?  I love today's image of the Adirondack Chair for just that reason. I guess that's why I was inspired to create two cards using Northwoods beautiful stamp! 



It's amazing how different they look done in Aqua's  versus the standard fall colors too isn't it?  Which is your favorite? 

My wish for you today however, is to find time to relax this week and be thankful.  Look for your comfortble chair and a few minutes of quiet time to talk to our Lord.  Every blessing we have comes from Him and by His grace, for without Him, we are nothing. 

I am thankful for each of you today, as I continue to

Serve a Risen Savior, 
Pam




1 comment: