Monday, November 4, 2019

What's your Christmas Wish?

On one of my card making sites we have a 'Tech Challenge' each month.  Although it always has the Youtube video to accompany the challenge, I still find myself intimidated most of the time.  But this video looked fun to me and I'm really glad I took the challenge. 

This is the front of the card, with a red organza tie closure neatly under the layers.  I used Stamping Bella's Santa is Stuck.  There is a striped patterned piece behind the green mat.  I fussy cut the Copic colored image and I die cut the 'wish'. 



Now for the super cute part... inside...


The inside is a pop up fancy fold made with the striped patterned paper. I used Stamping Bella's Little Bits Santa Kids and Pets  and Copic colored each image.  They fit perfectly for this card design.

This is one of those cards you really want to keep rather than send to your swap partner.  But you know I'll just make another one! 

Here's the Pinterest link if you'd like to make one too: 

I know it's early ~ but I hope your WISH will come true!
Thanks for stopping by today ~ your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior
Pam

2 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of this card. And I also don't want to give it away it's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Pam - love the way it opens! Beautifully made too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete