Thursday, November 7, 2019

Mistletoe Kisses

Today's Christmas card is done in non traditional colors - something you will see often from my postings.  Blues and especially the aqua shades are my favorites to color plus I'm partial to the burgundy side of the reds.  

I've selected two of Graciellie Designs to use on this card. The poinsettia hot cocoa cup is from her Christmas Cheer Digital package and the sentiment is from her Merry Everything Digital package. 



To make this card, I printed the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic Markers for coloring.  I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Die for the image and a Bookplate die for the sentiment.  The card base is a 5 1/2" square, with a polka dot full covered mat and a vertically embossed 1 1/4" strip of contrasting blue.

This design is not only a great Christmas card but could easily be used for a get well or general greeting card during the holiday season.  

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been working on.  Your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 


2 comments: