Friday, November 1, 2019

Gnomes With a Secret ~ Two Ways...

I've enjoyed a couple of weeks away from the computer - - -traveling to Arizona to Jennifer Dove's Copic Boot Camp, getting things back in place after my home remodeling project, and having carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand.   When I saw a sign yesterday that said 56 days til Christmas, I about lost my breath!  What happened to fall? But I do look forward to the holidays and all the craziness that goes with it.  

I wanted to share with you today one of my Stamping Bella cards and also my journaling notebook.  If you remember back to my retreat in September, I shared the covered composition notebooks.  I want to show you specifically the one that I made.

I had actually colored two of the Gnomes With A Secret.  For my composition book, I covered the front and back with a plaid paper that matched the Copic markers I used on the stamped image.  I used Modge Podge to 'glue' the matted gnomes to the front of the book, then put a nice even coat of Modge Podge over the entire front cover.  You can barely see from this photo, I put matching ribbon under the plaid paper (both front and back) to make a ribbon closure bow.   Once the book was dry I added a small wooden button on the top left to complete the book. 


Later I used a couple of dies and put together a note card with the other colored image. 


I just love the gnomes and this is sure to be one of my favorite stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by today - your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful image Pam, and I love your journal cover - that is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete