Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving ~ 2019

Happy 2019 Thanksgiving Day!  I hope you have a very relaxed day with your family and friends.

Today's card is made using Power Poppy's image Pumpkins and Pears.  This is one of the many images we were given at the 2019 Copic Boot Camp.  I selected non traditional colors for my image knowing I wanted to use it later in the fall season (...plus I just love those shades around BG72, BG57, and B93...)



After completing my Copic coloring, I used Memory Box's Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle dies for the image and the matting.  I wrapped the image with brown thread and added a 'love' wooden heart at the bow to complete the card.

Thanks for popping in today to see what I've been working on and leaving me a comment. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that color combo!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, and you chose great colors! I love the pumpkins and pears image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you kind words and for coming over to read the blog.

    ReplyDelete