Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Meowy Christmas!

It's just beginning to get a tiny bit cooler here in SC and yet it's time to get started on those Christmas cards.  Today I want to share with you the latest card I've created for Createful Heart Digi & Designs.


This beautifully detailed image is called Christmas Eve Kitty and is available at the Createful Hearts Zibbet Shop. (Click here)

For my card I printed the image on Neenah 110# card stock and colored using Copic Markers.  I used a simple Rounded Stitched Rectangle die from Pink & Main and then mounted the image on the green Christmas tree paper, and a white card base. 

After adding the "MEOWY Christmas" sentiment, then I added Stickles Diamonds to each of the tree ornaments to complete the card.


With this nice Christmas scene, no ribbon is even necessary. However did you see the names on the stockings?  Yes, even the Kitty has a stocking. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what's on my desk.  Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam - what a great card - love the coloring and the fire looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Pam - a sweet scene with lots of detail to colour :) which you have done marvellously
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete