Friday, December 21, 2018

Oh What Fun!

Today's featured card is one of Whimsy's Digital's that was released in November. Iggy, was designed by CC Designs and is available in the Whimsy digital section of the store - just click on the name of the stamp for a direct link.

Here's the cute snowy winter card I made using this image.


I printed the digital image on 110# Neenah card stock and used Copic markers for coloring.  This is an easy image to color if you are looking for a quick card to make.  The background paper came from the Whimsy October Digital release of Christmas Fun Paper.  I used a cloud border die for both the clouds and the snow mounds, adding those after I had mounted the background paper and image to the standard A2 card base.  Then I used a scrap oval of the snowflake for the background of the sentiment 'oh what fun' , which came from the Whimsy Clear stamp set, CWSD244, Oh What Fun, by designer Deb Davis.  To finish the card, I added three plastic glittery snowflakes, using heavy duty glue dots and a strip of Merry & Bright washi tape across the top.

Thanks for stopping by today ~ I hope you are enjoying the Christmas card each day.

Serving a Risen Savior!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment