Thursday, December 6, 2018

And the Robin Said ~ You Are So Cool

BRRR... Our coldest morning of the season today here at the lake, 29 degrees!  Quite a change since just four days ago it was 64, right?  Although we get a LOT of rain, we rarely get snow here.  You may grow tired of snow, we don't and therefore a lot of my Christmas and winter cards are snow scenes.  I get to enjoy 'my snow' on paper. 

Today's card is another new Whimsy Digital releases, Snowman with Robin and can be found in the Digital section on the Whimsy site or by clicking on the highlighted words.  


After printing the image on #110 Neenah Card Stock, I used Copic markers for coloring and the Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Oval Die.  The sentiment 'You Are So Cool' is also from Whimsy - the Penguin Holiday Squares, and is matted with red to match the scarf and organza ribbon.  This is a standard A2 card base.  

I hope you are a member of the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook page?  We're celebrating the company's 10th birthday!!!  There's a limited time free Christmas Mouse image you can pick up and watch for other specials coming! 

Thanks for stopping by today, your comments are welcome and I'd love for you to share my blog with a friend.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment