Sunday, December 2, 2018

Warm Wishes from Whimsy's Cool Pony

It's Day Two of Whimsy's December New Releases, and I want to share the digital version of Crissy Armstrong's Cool Pony and also a piece of the digital version of  the Special Edition Penquin Coffee Break Digital Set.  I used the winter background which is included in the special edition set.  It is so neat to have a digital background stamp both to add to our images but also to give you the option to also add more to the image yourself. 

Even with the background image given, I drew in additional mountains for my card image to give more depth.  The possibilities are endless. 

Here's my final card from the front - but there's more.... 



It's an easel card with an chipboard snowflake to hold the front of the card back.  The vellum sentiment says


and there is also a gray insert glued in for writing above the snowflake.

My image was Copic colored and the dies used were the stitched squares Die-Namics, from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see the featured Christmas card.  Your comments are always welcomed.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment