Monday, October 1, 2018

Whimsy New Release ~ October 1st

Surely it's not October already?  But the leaves are starting to fall and we are grateful for the cooler temperatures for sure.
And it's New Stamps and Digital Images Release Day at Whimsy Stamps!
I going to share with you today "Penguin Coffee Break", one of the new Digital images designed by Crissy Armstrong and how I elected to use this image for my Christmas card scene.
Here is my completed card first with a few details following ~



If one is good, then two is better!  Right?

The digital image of Penguin Coffee Break is the image on the 'right'.  But like all our Whimsy digital images, the advantage of making them fit your card needs it why you are wanting this choice.  All I did was duplicate the image and flip it horizontally.  In this case I made the 'girl' image slightly smaller to make them look more like a couple.  Think of the endless possibilities!  

From there I added background papers for the wall, baseboard, and floor; then die cuts for the fireplace mantle, Christmas tree, wreath, and presents.  I cut a small piece of burlap for the rug and added a sentiment over the mantle.  The Copic colored couple are glued at the base and raised with a foam square under their heads for added depth. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this creation and that you will check out the Whimsy Stamps website, especially the digital products.  

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment