Saturday, October 6, 2018

National Card Making Day ~ October 6, 2018

Welcome to National Card Making Day ~ 2018!

I hope you have set aside today or at least part of today to spend on card making or even your favorite craft as other crafters across the nation join together to do the same thing today.

First ~ Let's get your Free Image from Whimsy Stamps so you can get it colored and your card made.  To get the image click HERE.  Once you get your card made, you will want to post it on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspirational Facebook page, HERE.  Be sure to follow their activities today and the Blog Hop to win prizes!

Keep Reading... There's MORE!!!!

Here's the card I made from the Whimsy Free Image to celebrate today's event.   I can't wait to see yours.  I'd really like for you to also post it on my Facebook Page, Not Just Scraps.   Click HERE to get to the album for NCMD.


My image is Copic colored and hand cut out.  The yellow moon and aqua mat were die cut with stitched nesting dies.  I used Wild Honey Oxide Ink on the moon and Fossilized Amber around the edge of the card.  The black background is the Gina Marie Designs Falling Snow Background Plate Die with bright orange paper behind it. The sentiment stamp 'Is it Halloween yet' is from the Clearly Whimsy Stamps Collection Franken Bad Hair Day by designer Deb Davis.

Keep Reading... There's MORE!!!!

I also wanted you to have something special from Not Just Scraps and from me personally.  With the help of my dear friend on the Christian Card Maker site, I have a beautiful Flower and Scripture image to share with you today.  You can right click on the image below and save the image to your computer.  I


Keep Reading.... There's MORE!!!!

Not Just Scraps - Please check out the Crafting Items for Sale Album.  For NCMD  - everything is 15% off  PLUS 15% off the shipping cost also.  My sale is good til 6 pm Sunday night. 

If you are just visiting my blog today for the first time - I would love to have you FOLLOW me (see that link on the right margin ~ follow by email?)  I'd love to make it too 100 Followers!   I am grateful to each of you for coming to see my blog each day and especially for commenting.  

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This will also be posted on the following sites:
Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration, Stamp Junkies, Stampers Swap Shop, Passionate Paper Creations, Karle's Passion, Christian Card Makers, Pinterest, Addicted to Card Making, and Not Just Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment