Thursday, October 25, 2018

Get Your Spooky On...

One of the great surprises in my Grab Bag from Unity Stamps last month was the Spooky Girl stamp by Angie Blom.  With the new Unity Challenge being PINK, PINK, and PINK, I decided to use my new Spooky Girl in 'non traditional' colors.

Here's the finished card, however look below the photo to see what else is there....


For the background I used Whimsy Stamps, Web Background stamp and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.  The window is the Spellbinders Window Two (S2-016).  The sentiment is also part of the Spooky Girl set. 
After Copic coloring the image and adding a few Stickles drops around her, I use a leather strip of hot pink to make the tag bow and carefully slid the tag behind the window.  Once positioned with the bow just above the window, I took each tag tie, pulled them to the inside of the card and tacked down temporarily with Washi Tape.  The message in the card will tell the receiver to pull the tape off and enjoy the Book Marker after the Halloween events.



Thanks for stopping by today and viewing my Pink Spooky Girl!
Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment