Thursday, October 18, 2018

Feel Better Soon ~ Whimsy Designs

Today's I'd like to share two Get Well cards I'm sending as part of a donation package to a Pregnancy center that we are supporting this month on one of the card making sites that I'm a member of.  

For the first card, I used the Whimsy Penguin's Rainy Day image by Crissy Armstrong.


The image is Copic colored and I added several embossed clouds at the top before gluing the frame on top.  The yellow inter-cut die frame is by Quickutz and the larger background mats are dies by Spellbinders.  The Feel Better Soon die is by Stamps of Life.  

On the second card, I selected the Penguin Dr. Cute also by designer Crissy Armstrong. 


The image was also Copic colored and then I hand cut this one out.  I used a purple large raised dotted 4 x 6 card and applied several bright dotted and bandage stickers with a large OUCH! in the center, then added the feel better soon die (by Stamps of Life) and  added Dr Cute on raised foam dots.  After applying to the card base, I added the matching organza ribbon for the finishing touch.  

Thanks for stopping in today to see these two cards - I'll be sharing more of the donation in the coming days.  Be sure to check out the digital designs on the Whimsy site. I am really enjoying the new adventures of using digital images!

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

 

This will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment