Saturday, October 27, 2018

A Day Filled With Your Favorite Things

For today's featured card I used one of Whimsy Stamps new September releases,   Ruby's Christmas Wishes, by designer Marina Fedotova. Although her title indicates for Christmas, I made my card for a birthday.  
The sweet friend that I made this card for is one I met at the place where we Shag.  I just love the pose on this image because it reminds me of how much fun we have together...trying to be graceful as we learn new dances.  We definitely wish we had that magic wand to help us!  I've again been blessed by so many new friends along this path also...Margie ~ You are such a sweet lady - may you dance every day, like no one is watching.  


The image is printed on 110# card stock, Copic colored and then fussy cut.  I used a coordinating aqua patterned with a Spellbinder die cut edge for the horizontal strip; solid brown for the vertical strip, and a solid deep orange for the background matting.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.   Both the sentiment and the image are raised with foam squares.  For the finishing touch I used Diamond Stickles by Ranger to accent all the snow flakes and Wink of Stella Clear to cover the fur on her outfit. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you will visit the Whimsy site to see all the new releases!

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites: 



No comments:

Post a Comment